I will go there
And back again
I feel that the right people came together at the exact right time on the exact right network, and it kind of resulted in a show that played by its own rules. We kind of got to do whatever we wanted. We were a show that took you wherever we wanted to take you from week to week. It was a rare experience, where I think we were able to leave it all out on the field, and we had the support of our studio and our network, combined with the blessing of them maybe not entirely understanding what we were doing, which I think would often work to our advantage. As a result, we kind of got to make a show on our own terms, which is incredibly rare, and we got to do it for eight years. That’s extraordinary. - James Roday
Top 10 Disney Movies (as voted by my followers)#1 - Frozen (2013)
#2 - The Little Mermaid (1989)
#3 - Tangled (2010)
#4 - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
#5 - Mulan (1998)
#6 - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
#7 - Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
#8 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
#9 - Lilo and Stitch (2002)
#10 - The Lion King (1994)
Cary Grant & James Stewart in The Philadelphia Story
E for ‘Exceeds Expectations.’ And I’ve always thought Fred and I should’ve got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations by just turning up for exams.
"I don’t want you to change. I want you to always be you.”
Okay, we’ve all seen these before. Simply reblog and replace my answers with your own. We all get to talk about Tolkien (which is awesome), and we all get to learn a bit about each other (which is awesome.)
- First Tolkien Book: The Fellowship of the Ring
- Age at First Reading: 13
- Who/What Introduced You?: My friend pretty much forced me to watch FotR - I didn’t get around to it til it came out on DVD
- First Favorite Character: Legolas (c’mon, I was 13)
- Currently Reading (By Tolkien): Gearing up to re-read the Silmarillion
- Fan of the Movies?: Most definitely
- Plan to Read Next: aside from re-reads, the Lays of Beleriand
- Story: the tale of Frodo and the 9 fingers
- Race/Culture: I live a hobbit appreciation life
- Male Character: Sam (and Merry and Aragorn and Boromir and Faramir whoops)
- Female Character: Arwen
- Romantic Relationship: Aragorn/Arwen, Eowyn/Faramir, Rosie/Sam
- Friendship: Frodo and Sam
- Location: The Shire, Edoras, Ithilien
- Battle: Sam’s fight against Shelob?
- Song: frivolous: the bath song. all others: Sam’s song while in Cirith Ungol
- Of the Trilogy: The Two Towers
- Member of the Fellowship: Sam
- Villain: Saruman
- Elf: Glorfindel
- Dwarf: Balin
- Man/Woman: Boromir
- Hobbit: Sam
- Valar/Maiar: Orome
- Other: everything.
BOLD WHAT YOU’VE READ
The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, The Children of Húrin, The Histories of Middle Earth (volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12), The Book of Lost Tales, Leaf by Niggle, Farmer Giles of Ham, On Fairy Stories, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, The Atlas of Middle Earth
She says all I care about is the story…and you.
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil - JFSP s04e01
Well, since you ask me for a story of honour satisfied and a duel to the death, it so happens there does repose in my reliquary of anecdotage a chronicle of some such sort of—I mean, here’s one.
Well, I don’t want Earth to be ruled by an alien warlord any more than you do, even if he has promised to cancel the HS2 rail link.